The Wii Fit Trainer figure is a character figure available in the first wave of amiibo figures. It was released on November 21, 2014 in North America alongside the release of Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Hyrule Warriors
- One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X
- Mario Party 10
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits
Wii Fit Trainer looks like a mannequin because her entire body is white. She wears black pants and a blue tank top with the words Wii Fit. She wears her black hair in a ponytail. The pose she does on the figure is a yoga pose called the Dance which she means that she is holding her left foot behind her back with her hand and the other one is in the air.
This female trainer helps you in the Wii Fit series, instructing you during fitness exercises. She often advises you to maintain your center-of-balance, helping you tone up and burn calories. Recently, she has also shown herself as a capable close-quarters fighter.
- Wii Fit Trainer is currently the 3rd best selling amiibo in U.S + Canada, 6th in Japan, 7th in Europe, 10th in Australia.
- Wii Fit Trainer, along with Villager and Marth, makes up the "Holy Trinity" of Amiibo. They are referred to as such because of their extreme rarity in stores.